How to Make Your Jeans Bigger
It’s only the month of May but quarantine has already gotten the best of us. Many of us are complaining of getting “chubbier” after staying home for months and there’s seriously nothing wrong with that. We should keep in mind that every body is beautiful, but what if your favorite jeans do not fit anymore?
The answer is easy: you make them slightly bigger. Here’s how!
Note that these tips only work if your jeans only require a slight stretching. Jeans still don’t fit, don’t worry, embrace your body shape and get some new ones from us! We’ll make sure they’re one of the most comfortable ones you’ll have.
What You Will Need
- Lukewarm water (moderately warm)
- Spray bottle
- Measuring tape
The Process (takes 15-20 mins)1. Roughly measure the jeans’ waist part while it is buttoned (just to be sure that there is a difference before and after stretching).
2. Now unbutton the waist and place your jeans on the floor
3. Spray lukewarm water on both sides until they are completely soaked.
4. Identify a spot near your waist, at the front and the back.
5. Stand on the pockets and start pulling it from one side first.
6. Repeat this at least 10 to 15 times, or as needed.
7. Now take the final measurement, and check if the jeans' waist has changed.
8. Try your jeans on! You should see a difference in the way they fit.
If you are trying to stretch it lengthwise, select a spot that is a little below the knee because it’s easier and faster to deal with. Stand on the drier patch of the jeans, and pull it away from the floor using both hands.
And there you have it! We hope these tricks do your jeans wonder so you can still wear them comfortably. Let us know if you try it; tag us on Instagram @mondayblues.id!
Written by: Paramita Gotami
Edited by: Cindy Tanoto